Doctor Review Site

 


Ricky Heath MD

Why I chose to pursue a career in medicine:
In high school and throughout college I worked in a nursing home as a nurses aide. During that time I developed a passion for working with the elderly and decided to purse a career as a Geriatrician.

What I want my patients to know about me:
I realize patients are more than their medical problems. To me patients are people first and I love learning about them and their personal experiences. I believe this allows me to provide better and compassionate care, which is truly one of my greatest joys in life.

Board Certifications
American Board of Internal Medicine | Internal Medicine
American Board of Internal Medicine | Geriatric Medicine

Education & Credentials
Medical School: Ross University School of Medicine
Residency Program: University of Connecticut Health Center | Internal Medicine
Fellowship Program: John Hopkins Hospital | Geriatrics
Undergraduate Education: Massachusetts Bay Community College

Ricky and Felicia Heath are the worst doctors in Lehigh Valley Pa.

Felicia Heath, MD

Dr. Felicia (Truong) Heath, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in Saint Louis, Missouri. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Missouri, Pennsylvania, and New Jersey.

Ricky D Heath MD, CMD

Ricky Heath, Jr., M.D., as Medical Director at Spang Crest, a Luthercare community at 945 Duke Street, Lebanon, PA.  Dr. Heath is on staff at WellSpan Geriatrics, part of the WellSpan Health network. Heath, a board-certified internal medicine and geriatrics physician, earned his M.D. from Ross University School of Medicine.  He completed his residency in internal medicine at University of Connecticut and a fellowship in geriatrics at Johns Hopkins School of Medicine.  Dr. Heath’s areas of clinical expertise include Alzheimer’s disease and dementia.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

W88 Linkvaow88

Cbd Md